Hello BitFenix Fans!
A part of what makes BitFenix products special is the amount of feedback we get from fans like you. After all, what better way to discover how we can improve than by straight up asking our fans? Well, rather than just making a survey or something like that, we’re going to do things a little differently (typical BitFenix, amirite?).
Here’s what we’re going to do. We want your feedback and we’re going to put up some awesome prizes for it! Here’s what you have to do to participate:
- Post a review of your BitFenix product online. You can post this review on the store website where you purchased the product or on an online forum of your choosing. It can also be a video review!
- Send us a scan of your purchase receipt for your BitFenix product.
- Send us a screenshot of your review.
- Send us the link to your review.
- Tell us which country you purchased your BitFenix product in.
Once you have your submission ready, send us an email:
And that’s it! At the end of the contest, our panel of judges will choose the very best review, and the winner will receive BitFenix products equal to the value of their purchase! You could get a second case for a friend, or use the credit to pimp your rig out with Alchemy cables or Spectre fans – it’s completely up to you! Just think of the possibilities!
Best of all, it doesn’t matter when you purchased your BitFenix product. Just tell us your honest feedback by posting a review online and you could walk away with a bunch of BitFenix gear! It’s just one more way we are saying thank you to everyone for supporting BitFenix.
Here’s how the reviews will be judged:
- Detail (just how much detail did the review include?)
- Style (is the review well written/shot?)
- Accuracy (did the review get the facts right?)
Notice we aren’t judging based on if the review is positive or negative. We want your honest feedback and we’re going to go out of our way to get it.
The BitFenix Rating Contest starts today and ends on November 4, 2011. Full contest details can be found below.
Good luck, and may the best review win!
BitFenix Rating Contest Official Rules
Contest Dates. The BitFenix Rating Contest begins on Saturday, October 8, 2011, and ends on Friday, November 4, 2011. Submissions will be accepted until 23:59 Taipei Time, November 4, 2011. The final contest winner will be announced on the BitFenix website at or around November 7, 2011.
Sponsor. The sponsor of this contest is BitFenix Co. Ltd., 3F-10, No.79, Sec. 1, Sintai 5th Rd., Sijhih City, Taipei County, Taiwan R.O.C.
Eligibility. The BitFenix Rating Contest is open to entrants who are at least 13 years of age at the date of submission. Employees of BitFenix and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Participation in this contest constitutes the entrants full and unconditional agreement to the contest official rules and Sponsor’s judge’s decisions which are final. All entrants must have a valid user account on BitFenix.com.
How to Enter. To enter, entrants must submit the following:
- A screenshot or scan of purchase receipt for BitFenix product(s).
- A screenshot of their written or video review on store website OR forum.
- A link to their written or video review on store website OR forum.
- The country where the BitFenix product was purchased.
These four items must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limits: There is one (1) entry per person/registered user. The use of any automated entry software, scripts or macros to enter this contest is prohibited. Only submissions received before 23:59 Taipei Time, November 4, 2011 will be accepted.
Submissions. To enter, make a review of your BitFenix product. This review should appear on the store website where you purchased the product, or in an online forum. If a video review is submitted, it should appear on YouTube.com. Review submissions should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Language: English
- Originality: Reviews must be the original work of the entrant.
- Creative: Reviews must be about a BitFenix product.
- Length: Written reviews must be at least 150 words. Video reviews should be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
By entering the contest, all entrants certify that:
- Their submission is their original work.
- They have obtained all necessary rights, licenses and permissions for all content contained within the submission.
- Their submission does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, logos, contract and licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights, or any other intellectual property rights.
- They grant Sponsor and Brand partners full rights to edit, publish, and otherwise use their submission, name, photograph, prize information and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law, regardless of whether the entrant’s submission is chosen to advance to further rounds or receives a prize.
Determination of Winner. All eligible submissions will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by Sponsor. The criteria for judging are as follows:
- Detail of review
- Writing/Video style
The submission deemed the best by this panel of judges will be declared the winner.
Prizes. The entrant with the winning submission will receive BitFenix products equal to the value they purchased of BitFenix products on their submitted receipt. Winners will be able to select BitFenix products equal to or less than this amount. Only BitFenix products will be included in this calculation. Actual prize value depends on the items selected by the winner.
The winner will be contacted via email and will be asked a skill testing question to claim their prize. Potential winners must reply to this email with the correct answer to the skill-testing question in addition to the prizes they have selected within 72 hours of receipt. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize and no further compensation will be given.
Prizes will be sent out roughly 14 days after the conclusion of the contest. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Sponsor reserves the right to replace these prizes with items of equal or lesser value.
Limits of Liability. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from this contest regardless of the form of action. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
General. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Contest, and determine the Winner from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners List. A full list of contest winners will be published on BitFenix.com.